Meridzo’s Maytown Center (MMC) is a faith-based community center that functions under the non-profit name, “Alive in the Mountains, Inc.” Directors are John and Mary Liner.
We believe that all people are created equal and loved by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Meridzo’s Maytown Center (MMC) is a place where people can bring about positive changes in their community through volunteer opportunities, community activities, and working together on community projects.
There are unlimited service opportunities whether it be updating and repairs on Maytown Center buildings, helping with home repairs in the community, volunteering a few hours in our food pantry or clothes closet, or working on our grounds mowing, weeding and trimming to beautify our property. God uses everyone in different ways. But always our main focus is people and showing the Love of Christ. If you are interested in booking a team or if you live local and want to just come and volunteer a few hours. We would love to hear from you.
Call or email Mary or John at 606-285-0539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zero Turn commercial lawn mower
- 1 Stihl commercial weed and lawn trimmer
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, dawn, lysol, bathroom cleaners, toilet bowl cleaners, glass cleaner, green works, rubber gloves)
- Trash bags ( kitchen size and 55 gallon size)
- Can goods ( pinto beans, corn, peas and green beans)( tuna, Vienna sausages, beanie weenies, peanut butter, soups)
- Non Perishable and frozen food items
- Gator or other 4 wheel vehicle for taking food and water into the hollers
- Men and Women toiletries and personals ( underwear, deodorant, soap ,etc. )
- Bobcat with bucket
- 6 LED exit lights
- 2-8ft. plastic folding tables
- 2-6ft. plastic folding tables
- Windows 36×48 or larger
- Curtains & Curtain Rods
Meridzo’s Maytown Center also houses these businesses:
Tae Kwan Do –Tuesday and Thursday Call 606-226-2540 for info. on classes.
Terrie Harris/Counselor, Family Healing Counseling Center – call 606-226-6892.